It is that time again . . .
Open Enrollment Begins March 4th
On this page you will find helpful information about enrollment, tuition, and scholarships! Space is limited in order to maintain small class sizes, so please be sure to contact us early if you are interested in enrollment for the next school year. There is an enrollment fee that reserves your child's spot in the 2024-25 school year and is your good faith commitment in attending HLS Phoenix Valley in the fall. The enrollment fee is non-refundable. We do offer sibling discounts for families, so please contact us for more information.
Ready to Apply?
Once your application has been received we will send a reply with a request to schedule a time for a campus tour and a parent interview with the Highlands Latin Phoenix Valley administration. We will also schedule a time to complete grade placement assessments.
*Note: The enrollment fee is per student.
Thank you for Enrolling
We are delighted in your interest of HLS Phoenix Valley. Please take a moment to fill out the Tuition Agreement form. No tuition payments are due until the 1st of August. We do offer sibling discounts for families who are enrolling more than one student as well as payment options. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Use the link below to download the agreement form.
HLS Offers Payment Schedules
If you would rather make 2 or 3 payments throughout the year we will send out a separate invoice for payments to be made on August 1st, November 1st, and February 1st. Payments can be sent through Venmo to @HLSPhoenixvalley, PayPal, the ClassWallet system, or by check.
We Offer Scholarships
HLS Phoenix Valley has partnered with ACSTO, an organization that awards tax credit funds to our school through generous donors around the state of Arizona. This wonderful program helps make private Christian schools affordable for all families. By completing a few easy steps, your student/s will be ready to take part in this opportunity. Use the links below to get started or contact us for assistance.
1. About ACSTO
Learn more about ACSTO
Tax credit donations can be made by any Arizona resident and be sent to a school or student. Learn more by clicking on the photo above. Thank you for your support!
We are a ClassWallet vendor.
If you are part of the new Universal ESA Program we accept tuition payments through the ClassWallet system. This program cannot be used in conjunction with STOs, so please contact us if you have any questions.
Please go over the information below with your child.
HLS Student Code of Conduct
- We cheerfully and promptly obey the authority under which we are placed.
- We may appeal respectfully and courteously.
- We do not argue or negotiate.
- We love and honor one another.
- We give encouragement to each other.
- We do not point out the shortcomings of others in order to build ourselves up.
- We tell the truth.
- We do not disrespect the classroom and teacher by passing notes or otherwise interrupting.
- We do not spread rumors or gossip.
- We will not make excuses for our wrong actions but will admit them.
- We avoid cliques, clubs, or games that exclude others.
- When others are sorry, we forgive them.
- When others are sad, we comfort them.
- When we have work to do, we do it without complaining.
- If we make a mess, we clean it up.
- We treat one another with patience and respect.