It is that time again . . .
We are Open for Enrollment
We are now accepting new students for kindergarten through 3rd grade. On this page you will find helpful information about enrollment, tuition, and scholarships! New students must submit a new student application using the button below. The enrollment fee reserves your child's spot in the 2021-22 school year and is your good faith commitment in attending HLS Phoenix Valley in the fall. The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
*Note: The enrollment fee is per student with a max rate of three per family. The enrollment fee increases after May 1st.
Enroll by August 1st
Open enrollment closes. $150 per student or max of $450 per family. It is nonrefundable.
Summer Class I
Wed. July 21st @ 8:30 Introduction to Greek Mythology Recommended for students in grades 4th-7th.
Thank you for Enrolling
We are delighted in your interest in HLS Phoenix Valley. Please take a moment to fill out the Tuition Agreement form. No tuition payments are due until the 1st of August. We do offer sibling discounts for families who are enrolling more than one student as well as payment options for the 2021-22 school year. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Use the link below to download the agreement form.
HLS Offers Payment Schedules
If you would rather make 2 or 3 payments throughout the year we will send out a separate invoice for payments to be made on August 1st, November 1st, and February 1st. Payments can be sent through Venmo to @HLSPhoenixvalley, PayPal, or by check.
We Offer Scholarships
HLS Phoenix Valley has partnered with ACSTO, an organization that awards tax credit funds to our school through generous donors around the state of Arizona. This wonderful program helps make private Christian schools affordable for all families. By completing a few easy steps, your student/s will be ready to take part in this opportunity. Use the links below to get started or contact us for assistance.
Please go over the information below with your child.
HLS Student Code of Conduct
- We cheerfully and promptly obey the authority under which we are placed.
- We may appeal respectfully and courteously.
- We do not argue or negotiate.
- We love and honor one another.
- We give encouragement to each other.
- We do not point out the shortcomings of others in order to build ourselves up.
- We tell the truth.
- We do not disrespect the classroom and teacher by passing notes or otherwise interrupting.
- We do not spread rumors or gossip.
- We will not make excuses for our wrong actions but will admit them.
- We avoid cliques, clubs, or games that exclude others.
- When others are sorry, we forgive them.
- When others are sad, we comfort them.
- When we have work to do, we do it without complaining.
- If we make a mess, we clean it up.